Please review all travel advisories prior to your arrival.
State of Hawaii Travel Advisory as of September 16, 2020:
- The online Safe Travels Program is mandatory for all travelers. For questions or issues with the app, click here.
- The mandatory 14-day quarantine is required for all passengers (visitors and returning residents) arriving into the state of Hawaii on or before October 14.
- Guidelines for Pre-Travel Testing Program - beginning October 15, 2020, all trans-Pacific travelers arriving in Hawaii from out-of-state will have the option to get a valid COVID-19 test at least 72 hours prior to their arrival, and show proof of a negative test result, to avoid the 14-day quarantine. Evidence of a negative test result must be provided upon arrival in Hawaii. Without this, passengers arriving from out-of-state will be subject to the 14-day quarantine. Click here for program details.
- Facial masks are required on all islands.
Details may change at anytime. Please visit Hawaii travel resources:
City and County of Honolulu Mandates as of September 8 2020:
- Beginning Thursday, September 24, 2020 social gatherings are limited to up to five individuals, including beaches and other indoor and outdoor activities.
- For additional orders about Oahu restrictions, visit Honolulu.gov.
Pearl Hotel Waikiki is temporarily closed, with a tentative reopening date of October 1, 2020
- Legends, Coffee 831, Maguro Brothers, Pedego, is currently open with modified hours and services
- Hotel and other amenities are currently closed until further notice.