State of Hawaii Travel Advisory as of July 14, 2020:
- All travelers entering the State of Hawai‘i will be subject to the mandatory 14-day quarantine.
- Beginning Sept. 1, 2020, all trans-Pacific travelers arriving in Hawaii from out-of-state will have the option to get a valid COVID-19 test at least 72 hours prior to their arrival, and show proof of a negative test result, to avoid the 14-day quarantine. Evidence of a negative test result must be provided upon arrival in Hawaii. Without this, passengers arriving from out-of-state will be subject to the 14-day quarantine.
- This information may change at any time. For further details, visit Hawaii Tourism Authority - Alerts or Gohawaii.com - Alerts.
Pearl Hotel Waikiki is temporarily closed, with a tentative reopening date of September 1, 2020
- Legends, Coffee 831, Maguro Brothers, Pedego, is currently open with modified hours and services
- Hotel and other amenities are currently closed until further notice.